Tuesday, November 10, 2009

new york recap.


is it too much to say that i love that city.
the weather, the people, the atmosphere, the energy, the love, 
the need for truth, the style, the work ethic, the ecclecticism?,
the feeling of being alive, of working for something greater 
than myself... i love new york city. 


I had the opportunity to meet with five different companies
while I was in town.  Each one had something completely
different to offer... each one was a truly nyc company.
From magazines, to events, to music... they were fun.


I was also SO very lucky to see tons of texans, aggies, 
new yorkers, friends! while I was in town.  To say the least, 
people made sure I loved every second of my trip. 
From college friends to intern friends- it was a blast.
I felt recharged, energized, and excited.  I still feel this way.
I am ready for January.  I only hope that New York is 
ready for me... still crossing my fingers.

No comments:

Post a Comment