Wednesday, December 8, 2010

today

You know those days when its just a great day?... It was one of those for me. I am heavily influenced by creativity, passion, zeal for life and being happy. I have an insane dream/ passion to have a job where I am driven creatively and pushed towards accomplishing all of these crazy dreams that are floating around in my brain. I have been blessed to see people accomplish wonderful dreams in my life and I cant help but want the same for myself. And today, I realized that those crazy creative dreams of mine might actually get to come true here in texas... I never thought that would happen.

And even if it doesn't all work out... it was a great day filled with creative people who love their jobs and their lives. And i might have even felt like skipping this afternoon. Yes, i did. I definitely felt like skipping.

No comments:

Post a Comment