Friday, January 15, 2010

this little concrete jungle.


Hello Friends! I am officially here in my "new home"... and guess what?! I AM LOVING IT. It has been such a wonderful 2.5 days already and I am feeling more reassured every day that this is exactly where I am supposed to be... So I thought I would give you a little rundown of what my life has looked like this week. It has been quite the big girl week for me.  After crying for the good majority of Tuesday evening, I flew out on Wednesday at noon for what proved to be an EPIC little airplane adventure.  I not only saw Houston and New York but also Chicago and Cleveland... it was a long day.  Wednesday evening concluded with Katie getting me at the airport and sushi in Williamsburg.  It was a great first evening and it was chilly.  These past two days have mainly been filled with sending my resume to everyone and anyone that I can think of... even a lady that I met on the airplane.  Yes, I ended up sitting next to a recruiter on my flight. Fingers crossed that a job comes my way soon! 


I have made a two week job deadline for myself.  I am determined to be employed by February.  I am also getting some insight into the FADER world.  I came to work with Katie today to stay busy and job hunt.  It has been very insightful and I have loved the marketing department here as well.  In other news, I cannot wait to catch up with people this weekend and see my other nyc friends.  I have gotten many "welcome home" texts and "glad to be your neighbor again" messages from sweet little new yorkers! I am so excited to be here.  Cannot wait for things to really get lined up.


Love you guys. Thanks for the prayers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment