Tuesday, March 23, 2010

anthropologie visuals

I am in the process of interviewing at Anthropologie right now {with hopes and dreams of being in the visual department... crossing my fingers behind my back and praying a lot.} Just look at these displays... they are incredible, inspiring, and I am blown away by all of them. I would go as far to say that I kind of want to live inside of an Anthropologie, specifically the one at Rockefeller Center. It's a magical experience inside that store. I could at one time probably spend up to 3 hours just looking at the visuals. 

2 comments:

  1. hi michele, yes, i read your blog and this one stuck out to me because you would just be so perfect in the visual dept. at anthro AND i am so jealous. good luck!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks em! i miss you

    ReplyDelete