Tuesday, March 23, 2010

chanel lipstick.

A few weeks ago KB introduced me to lipstick. Apparently it is the staple of the working girl {cough cough, I think I need a job to be a "working girl" but at least I am ready if that comes along.}  I was also tired of looking unbelievably washed out in every single picture of myself, the joys of winter and fair skin. So I began the perfect shade of lipstick hunt... and then I saw this ad.* I love it. She looks flawlessly beautiful, fair skin and all. I bought the new Chanel Rouge Allure lipstick in Comedia. And, I have to tell you that I am now a fan of lipstick. {Sandra Bullock at the Oscars also convinced me... She was wearing the new Chanel Rouge lipstick too.} And thanks to KB, I am now a believer in lipstick and a belieber too.

 *Disclaimer: I am a marketing major so I really appreciate a good ad and packaging and anything that is basically aesthetically pretty.  

No comments:

Post a Comment