Tuesday, March 16, 2010

::grey walls::

via domino files & decorpad

I officially moved into my new home on Saturday. Its a perfect little house with girly little touches everywhere... its only downfall- the current color of my bedroom. Its pale yellow, or actually it might be white mixed with yellow- yuck. I am dying for some light grey walls people.  Grey walls have become my bedroom go to color and I have had them in my past three rooms.  I told myself that I wasn't going to paint but I might have to change my mind on that one :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi
    Do you know what brand of paint and colour grey the middle images are?

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous18.1.11

    Hi, what color grey paint is used in the second picture from the top? And is the last picture wallpaper or painted?
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete